Inspired by Seth Godin, I decided to look back at 2010 and make a list of noteworthy things that 39 Inc. has shipped this year:
- SyncPad: A whiteboard for remote collaboration over the internet. This is probably the coolest thing we have built so far.
- Phofolio: Affordable iPhone and iPad applications for creative people. This project has been 99% done for months, but finally shipped it (quietly) last month.
- Contracts: An iOS application to create, sign and archive contracts on the go. If people ask you to sign NDAs as often as I’m asked to, you will love this app!
- SquarePik: The first-ever Foursquare client with image support (thanks to Pikchur). This was our first app to show up in publications like TechCrunch, Mashable and the Washington Post without being in an article listing multiple applications.
- Mobile Dossier: A simple app – built to fill our own need – that analyzes price distribution and chart longevity in the App Store
- Coepio.com: A blog in Italian for entrepreneurs.
- Three applications for internationally recognized brands:
Of course, we did many other stuff and many are still in process, but these were probably the most interesting. 2010 was a very intense year, and I’m sure 2011 will be even more exciting.
What did you ship in 2010?